Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Gandalf the White and Shadow Fax

When Gandalf whistles and Shadow Fax comes running across the field, my heart raced...how beautiful!  He had a small roll to play but so memorable.

"Run Shadow Fax. Show us the meaning of haste."  Gosh, I think that's one of the best lines in the whole series!

I use it often.

Question of the day (Friday...last day!):
What is one (or more) of your favorite lines form the movies.  A line that you actually repeat in your everyday speech.  Not necessarily a line...maybe a word like "elvensies" or "taters".

Click here to see this hat in my Etsy shop.



I used off white and all white items for Gandalf's hat.  Off white linen and trim with a white celtic braided "belt"  Fluffy feathers I have flow with the slightest of breeze from behind Shadow Fax.  This horse can move!






Once you read the rules below, head back to my Facebook page and answer the question of the day!
RULES FOR THEME WEEK;

-The contest will start with my first posting on Monday, March 9th through my last posting on March 13th at 9:00pm CST.
-You must "like" my facebook page in order to win.
-Each day I will post 3 or 4 hats throughout the day.  Every day there will be a new "Question of the Day".  Answer the question within the posts and your name will get put into a hat (a literal hat) for a drawing.  
       -If you don't have an answer for the question of the day or already answered it on a previous post,          you can comment on the post or share the post (you are not required to share the post, but I love          it when you do!). 
        -You can answer/comment as often as you like on each post but your name will only be entered once for each post (so, you have a potential for getting your name in the hat 3-4 times a day depending on how many hats I post that day). 
       -You have until 9:00pm CST each day to post your answer or comments.  At that time I will be            putting your names in the hat...literally...I'll sit down and write your name on a piece of paper               and stick it in the hat!
-The drawing will be held on Saturday, March 14th when I get up.  The winners will be posted on Facebook.  Winners are responsible for contacting me via Facebook message to get the details.
-The prizes are:
               -$30.00 to use in my Etsy shop
               -$20.00 to use in my Etsy shop
               -$10.00 to use in my Etsy shop
               These amounts are not refundable; can only be used in my Etsy shop;
               CAN be transferred to a friend or loved one ; must be used by April 15, 1015; 
               not good on custom orders.
-If you have won in the past...you can win again!  The slate is wiped clean!

1 comment:

  1. These LOTR hats are amazing and beautiful!!!

    We wants them all. All the hatses!! Yes, precious yes. Mmmmmm, scrumptious hatses all for us.

    ReplyDelete